8.2.2015

From ‏Stuart Kingston

To think of one event or one lesson learned from The Master of Clowns, Dana, would be for me an injustice to him.
I have stumbled through life from one event to another , mostly failures, misfortunes, mishaps and calamities which ironically have led me to witness wondrous, astonishing, extraordinary and miraculous things
Both in my professional and personal life I credit this to the massive effect that Avram has had on me since our first meeting in mid 1983.
From the first encounter I knew that I had found my way in life. My dream to become Clown would become reality as Avram (and Anne) nurtured me and protected me in those early years of street theatre performances in Israel.He became for me the father I never had.
To this day Dana is father to me both as Clown and as Stuart. He is Saba to my son,Nadir and Lao Shi(Teacher/Master) to my wife, Ahong and we all love him as such.
Happy 80th Birthday
From your beloved Clown/Son
Stuey









 Shots of  unis with David / Asterix and china career


אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה